From initial design, through planning, to final construction, our goal is to make your life as easy as possible by bringing an entire, start-to-finish service for House extensions, Conversions, Refurbishments, Alterations, New builds and more.
We do not only offer MODERN MINIMALIST services, but we design and build traditional historic styles such as Tudor, Stuart, Georgian, Edwardian, ART DECO.
That means you won’t need to spend time or effort looking for, or managing, architects, surveyors, suppliers or tradespeople – because it will all be done for you.
From one of our ‘turn-key’ projects, you can expect:
- A full set of design service that provides you with assortment of options based on your special requirements, taken from you during an in-depth briefing of how you would like to architecturally design your home.
- A planning feasibility study that allows us to tackle any issues that may impact on a Planning Application for the house building.
- The drawing up of a schedule of works and cost plan for their performance.
- The production and submission of the Planning Application itself.
- Subsequent cooperation with the planning authorities on your behalf to refine the Application, if necessary, for approval.
- Organizing all necessary Party Wall Agreements through our qualified surveyors, and then monitoring works to ensure that all requirements of this complex legislation are met.
- Corporation with House Building Control during construction so that staged requirements under Building Regulations are complied with.
- On-site construction, including all groundworks, creation of foundations and footings, walls and roof of the extension.
- Internal finishing of the build including 1st and 2nd fix electrics and plumbing, plaster boarding and plastering. Our decorating ideas can bring welcomed improvements.
- Installation of kitchen and electrical appliances, which give a final impress to the home design.
- Fixing in place of all remaining fixtures and fittings and end decoration to your specification.
- Installation of all doors and windows to the decided design and specification.
We have the skills and expertise to make your dream project become reality.
But if you aren’t yet ready to perform to construction, then our Architectural Design Phase service will give you a design, accurately priced and with Full Planning Approval, all for a fixed price, which you can use as the basis for a tendering process, or consider as the first step towards getting the project you wish for, when you’re ready to proceed further.